The Need for Speed
Happier website visitors. Reduced Google Ads spend. Better Organic Google results (the free listings). Who wouldn’t want a faster site?
2able’s WordPress hosting infrastructure and technology, mixed with years of experience, will make your website amongst the fastest available today. These are just some of the reasons websites fly when they had the 2able magic touch applied to them:
Full Speed Ahead!
Making a website fast, so that Google AND your visitors have the best experience, depends on many factors. The basics are listed below. The more complex details require specific site information.
- Dedicated NOT cloud hosting – it’s faster!
- Litespeed webserver – twice as fast as Apache.
- Deferring & localising scripts
- Compressing images and videos
- Prefetch loading
- Lazy loading
- WordPress themes and plugins optimization (Using optimized themes)
- Minification of CSS and JS files
- Brotli compression
- Using the latest supported version of PHP
- Reduce the amount of external HTTP requests by hosting fonts and packages locally (e.g. google analytics)
- Critical CSS
- and more…
Site Speed Tests and Results
Site speeds can be tested using Google tools and other resources. Green scores for mobile and desktop devices is a great indicator that your site is performing at its best.